Mobile Food Vending

Mobile Food Vendors

Mobile Food Vendor businesses have the opportunity to apply for a Section 222 Permit as per the Local Government Act 1999, to sell food from a mobile food van on public roads. A permit will be issued by the City of Playford if you comply with the Mobile Food Vendor Location Rules as adopted by Council. To apply for a permit, please click  here or for enquiries please phone 8256 0333.

Please Note: The Mobile Food Vendor location rules apply to road and road related areas for mobile food vending businesses only. A mobile food vending business means a business involving the sale of food or beverage from a vehicle (within the meaning of the Road Traffic Act 1961).

Council requires a minimum of four (4) weeks to process the above application and issue a permit

Permit For Council Reserves and Carparks

In addition to road-related areas, requests are often received to utilise Council’s reserves and carparks for mobile food vending business to trade. For enquiries relating how to obtain a permit, please email or phone 8256 0333.

Post: 12 Bishopstone Road, Davoren Park SA 5113 | Visit: Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Boulevard, Elizabeth
Decrease font sizeReset font sizeIncrease font size
a great place to live, work and play...