Change of address

Have you moved house recently?

Updating your new residential and/or postal address means Council is able to send your rates notice, animal registration and other important information to the correct address.

This is especially important if your current postal address is different from the address shown on your recent Council Rates Notice or Animal Renewal Notice, or if you did not receive a copy of your notice at all.

Ratepayers remain liable for all rates declared on the property, with late payment fees applying if quarterly payment obligations are not met.

How do I change my address?


Change of Address


What will I need to change my address?

During the change of address process you will be asked to provide details that verify your relationship with the property.


Council Rates

You will need a copy of your most recent Council rates notice for all accounts you wish to change the address for. Please provide details of the assessment number for each property. This can be found on the top right hand corner of your rates notice.


Council Rates form


What happens if I need assistance?

If you require assistance, or have any further questions, please contact our Customer Care team on 8256 0333 or visit our Customer Care counters during business hours. 

Post: 12 Bishopstone Road, Davoren Park SA 5113 | Visit: Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Boulevard, Elizabeth
Decrease font sizeReset font sizeIncrease font size
a great place to live, work and play...